Thursday, January 1, 2009

...Hello 2009

So we went to Chattanooga for our New Year's celebration and it was great!  Being in the atmosphere where we were really had me thinking and I have set goals for myself, I know that not all of these things will be complete by Decemer 31, 2009 but I will use this year to take steps towards completion of these things!

1.  Seek God and develop a more intimate relationship with Him.  This means regular Bible study, daily prayer, and fasting when needed.

2.  Be a better woman... I want to be like the Proverbs 31 woman!  I want to be a better wife to my husband, I want to be a better caretaker of our family and I want to be a great mother!

3.  Buy a house.

4. Get my Master's degree.

5.Be wiser about our finances.

6.  Loose a few pounds and become a healthier me- better eating and exercise habits.

7.  Take a vacation- I know this sounds odd, but Ricas and I  have never been on a real vacation with just us (we've always tagged along with his family at the last minute).  

8.  Date my husband (this really goes with #2).

9.  Help someone to be a better them!

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's