Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Caileb's 1st Day of School

Caileb is now an official "DayCaree..." I took a half day from work just so that I could wake up at the crack of dawn and take CG to school. I was determined to get up and do our regular schedule to prepare myself for what was to come, only it wasn't until 6:15am (an hour late) that I remembered what my plan for the morning was! So I got up and got ready, nursed and got Caileb ready and we were out the door on our way at 7:12 am. (On a regular basis I would be super late for work)! At any rate, I get him to school and all settled in and as I was about to hand him over he gives me his big goofy smile as if to say "Mommy- It's gonna be alright"

I love his daycare because the space is really nice, open and bright; the teachers are so nice; and they have 2 cameras in the room and I can get online and view the footage anytime of day! Needless to say when I left Caileb behind I had to do some therapy, so I grabbed some SBX and headed to Wal Mart... it kept my mind from racing and kept the urge to "save my son" at bay. I made it to work shortly after 9:30 (SBX #2 in hand) and immediately went to the computer to pull up the camera footage. Ricas and I picked Caileb up right after school and once again he was smiling as if to say "See Mommy, I told you I'd be okay!"





1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

Glad that Caileb's 1st day went well... for you both! It is awesome that you can get online any time of day and catch a looksy at your little guy. :) Good luck with pumping and working~ it is hard but worth it for the money saving and the times you get to feed Caileb yourself!!

The Gentry's

The Gentry's