Sunday, January 16, 2011

a picture of LOVE...

I spent a few hours with a coworker, Lauren, and her husband to capture a very special moment in their lives... they are having a baby!!! Visiting with them and seeing Lauren progress in her pregnancy reminds me of what it was like to be pregnant with Caileb and the anticipation that I felt as his due date grew closer. Lauren & Richard are expecting Baby Nathan in 3 weeks and I cannot wait to see him in person. Lauren & Richard were great sports and allowed me to practice a few ideas with them, and Lauren never complained once about having to get on the ground and then get back up... I recall how difficult that became as I got closer to my due date. Seeing the two of them together and the joy that they have in adding a new "Beard" to the family is pure LOVE! Congrats Lauren & Richard!!!

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's