Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!! Can you believe it's 2011... I can't, I recall thinking the world was gonna end in the year 2000 and here we are exactly 11 years later. It just goes to show that no man knows God's timing.

So here we are on 1/1/11 and there are tons of things that I could update you all on, but that would be way too much seeing as those the last post I made was back in June :(

Since then we have moved to a larger place, but it's still not OURS- I am really looking forward to start the home buying process (although there is not actual plan for this, just a goal that we know we'd like to accomplish soon).

We spent Christmas & our New Year in Kentucky with our family & friends and had such a great time. Being there for so long makes me even more excited about moving back home this summer- I just hope that we can find jobs!


As far as Caileb goes... he turned 2 back in November and he is so smart! He can count to 20 on his own, say his ABCs, knows some of his colors and shapes and has a great vocabulary! He LOVES transportation- cars, trucks, airplanes, helicopters, and trains; he loves all sports, watching monster truck shoes and playing hide-n-seek! Sometimes it's hard to believe that we have a 2 year old boy! Although he is out of the lovey dovey cuddley stage, he will still give hugs and kisses (although they are very limited) and every once in a while he will snuggle against me while I am editing pictures or looking at photographs! I think he is going to be into the arts- he request to paint with me, loves to look at photographs and will often try to take some of his own, and he is SO into music!


There are a few things that I want to accomplish in 2011 and many things that I want to do that I probably won't get done this year, so I am creating a bucket list! I am so excited to put down all the ambitions I have and to track my progress- I will document my journey here and will try to blog about the things that I cross off my list!!!

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's