Monday, December 1, 2008

Caileb's 1st Bath

The day finally arrived... Caileb's first official dip in the tub! On Saturday during a routine diaper change Daddy found Caileb's circumcision ring in his diaper and then early this morning {Monday} I found his umbilical cord stump in his night gown! On TV they always make the first bath look so pleasant, but this evening while preparing Caileb for bed, I realized that TV is not reality- no matter what they say! Caileb cried the entire time, but hey what was I to expect from a babe who's used to being swaddled and warm, being suddenly emerged into water... what was Mommy thinking?!

Check out the video of Caileb's very first tub bath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sid...I love this! I'm just now seeing all of this! I just read all of this, and I feel like I missed out! I LOVED the BaBY BATH VID. Keep it coming!

The Gentry's

The Gentry's