Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I have soooo much to be thankful for, not only today but everyday...

1. I'm thankful that Caileb is healthy and growing. My entire pregnan
cy I prayed the he would be healthy and happy and he has been. Although we had a little bobble in the beginning with jaundice, Caileb is making a great comeback. He was discharged from the hospital Saturday weighing 6 lbs 5 oz. (9 oz,. less than his birth weight) and when he went for his check up yesterday he was 6 lbs 12.6 oz!

2. I'm thankful for my family... I have a wonderful husband, a great, loving, and supportive family (on both sides). They have always been there for us providing love, support and anything else you can imagine!

3. I'm thankful for my job and those that I work with- with Caileb coming 2 weeks e
arly I didn't get a chance to fully prepare my classroom for my interim and I wasn't able to attend my baby shower, but they have all come together to make sure that my class was taken care of and under way and they bought my baby shower to me (well only the gifts not the entire staff).

4. I'm thankful that God is God... without Him I wouldn't be who, or
where I am. He has blessed me so much and I am thankful beyond words!
Caileb & Uncie J

A Father's Love

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's