Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Thursday and I'm Thankful...

I spend my days sitting and staring at my son and I am so amazed at God' creation. To know that 9 months were spent being a 24/7 haven to this child, preparing him for life in the world, all at the command of God. To actually, physically see his fingers flare, to see his hand/arm movements, to witness his little kicks, listening to him suck his fingers... it such a blessing and a true miracle- all of these things went on inside of me, I have been through the journey of feeling my sons fist movements from the inside! How can anyone not believe that God Is?! Just to look at this little baby and to know that it is all because of God, He knew when he created me that this moment would come, and He already has laid the path for Caileb's days!

On top of the blessing God gave us, He was gracious enough to answer my prayers. Throughout the entire pregnancy all I ever wanted was a healthy, happy baby... and that is what I've received! Caileb is a very healthy boy, and aside from an occasional fuss he is the most content baby, he sits and watches me just as much as I sit and watch him. He laughs and smiles, he occasionally coos, he sleeps through the night (typically 5 hour stretches).

I am just so blessed with my first born and am so thankful for God's blessings!




No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's