Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's no secret

Today was a good day! I'd initially planned to keep the pregnancy amogst close friends and family until I'd reached the end of my first trimester, but that is not how things worked out. It seems like everybody knows (and I'm not the one spreading all the news). This fact alone is funny, because Ricas is so quiet and not one to talk alot, but he is on a roll with the announcements! The excitement is so great, after work Ricas sat at the computer with me (that is a rare occasion) and we looked for things that we'd like to buy. We have already mentally arranged our spare bedroom for the nursery and I can't wait to start buying stuff to move in. I have a "shopping date for Saturday with Chiquita and Tiff to look at baby stuff...

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's