Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Problems in Paradise?

For the past few days I've been having some very light spotting, after talking to a friend today she told me I should call my OB to see if everything was ok. I did as I was told and had an appointment today right after school. I was so nervous that something might be wrong, but after the ultrasound and talking with my doctor everything is just fine. I now have to take a hormone (progestrone) that my body is supposed to make naturally, but may not be making enough right now. The best thing about going to the doctor was getting to see Baby G (even though it looks blobby right now) I could see it's little heart beating and I was beside myself. Oh and I found out I'm not as far along as expected (which was another probable cause of the spotting). Today I am officially 6 weeks 1 day with an expected due date of December 1st!

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's