Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life right now couldn't be better!!!  The pregnancy is still going wonderful and we finally got started on the nursery.  It has been very exciting putting baby stuff together and really preparing for the life inside of me (every day seems more real)!  Here are a few pictures from the room- it's still a work in progress...

I will add more pictures as more is completed, but this is about it for now!

On Thursday I leave for my best friend's wedding and I can't wait, but I am slightly nervous- I'm flying and Ricas isn't going with me... I will miss him so much.  But hey, it's only the weekend... say a prayer for us as we travel!

New this week: Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source ofcalcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's