Friday, June 20, 2008

I think it's a girl!

A few days ago I was online looking at babyzone.com and they had this Chinese calendar that predicts your baby's gender- I put in the info and the result "you could be having a girl." Yesterday I met some friends and their children at a small water park in Smryna and my friend Kristi did the "ring test" on me. (For those of you who don't know- the ring test is when you put a ring on a strand of hair and hold it over you stomach the gender of the baby is determined by the motion of the swing... back-and-forth A BOY; in a circle A GIRL). On me the ring went in a very defined circle- so once again the predictions are for a girl. Many people I work with think it's a boy because I haven't had any sickness, but then there are the few that have said that they were sicker than a dog and had a boy (or had no sickness and had a girl). So to add to the predictions, I have this feeling (call it motherly if you will) that I am carrying a girl. At the end of the day does it matter what we have? Of course not! I just want a healthy baby that is happy and blessed!

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's