Saturday, March 29, 2008

We're Pregnant!

I first suspected this Easter weekend, but with all that was going on I never got a chance to go to a drugstore, I just thought that I was late and everything was just okay. After having my wisdom teeth pulled out Wednesday and coming back to reality sometime on Friday I decided that being a few weeks late was not ok, so I had Ricas take me to Walgreen's to get a test... and it was positive. I was so shocked, as we had not planned this and I didn't think it'd be so soon after losing an ovary that we'd be expecting our first child! So here we are Saturday morning, and the result is the same... I want to tell everybody, but Ricas insist that we wait for official doctor confirmation- I WILL BE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING!!!

No comments:

The Gentry's

The Gentry's